Business terms and GDPR
These business terms apply to temporary employment services for shorter or longer work periods.
Under employment law, the temporary employees who Show Crew ApS places at the disposal of its customers are bound by the employment contract with Show Crew ApS, which lays down their rights and obligations. There are no contractual relations between the customer and the temporary employee. Show Crew ApS prepares the employment certificate in compliance with Danish law.
The working relationship
The nature and expected duration of the assignment shall be agreed between Show Crew ApS and the customer prior to each assignment and shall be confirmed in writing by email by both parties.
Show Crew ApS handles and is responsible for all administration in relation to the assignment, including remuneration of the temporary employee and payment of all welfare benefits related to the temporary employee.
Show Crew ApS will find the best suited temporary employee for the specific assignment on the basis of the customer’s specification of requirements.
Prices and terms of payment
All prices are stated as hourly rates plus VAT.
For stagehands, truck drivers, drivers, guards and dog guards, a minimum order of 4 hours per person per call shall apply.
This does not, however, apply to riggers, where the price covers a maximum of 10 hours.
In the case of assignments where the time of transport to the place of work, calculated on the basis of the up-to-date shortest distance (km) from the Copenhagen area, is more than ½ hour, the total time of transport shall be settled with the applicable hourly rate per hour plus VAT per person. Settlement is per half hour, ie. for each 30 minute period or any part of such period. If Show Crew ApS places means of transport at the disposal of the temporary employees, mileage is to be agreed with the customer.
Prices are adjusted when needed. The customer is informed of any price increases when placing new orders.
An invoice is sent after the performance of the assignment and is payable net cash. In special cases it can be agreed that the customer shall make a part payment prior to commencing the assignment. Payment after the due date is subject to an additional charge of 2% per month or part of a month. Interest will be calculated without Show Crew ApS sending any reminder of interest penalty. For each reminder sent to the customer, a fee of DKK 100 will be charged.
Booking and cancellation
Bookings are to be sent by email to showcrew@showcrew after which the customer will receive a confirmation from Show Crew ApS for delivery. The booking can be changed continuously until the assignment is commenced.
Any permanent employment of a temporary employee is subject to a recruitment fee which depends on qualifications. The permanent employment cannot take place until after the temporary employment has been completed.
Liability and insurance
The customer has full authority of the temporary employee in terms of instructions, supervision and control, for which reason Show Crew ApS assumes no liability for the actions of the temporary employee, including errors and omissions committed by the temporary employee.
The customer is under an obligation to ensure that the working conditions for the temporary employee are fully secure in terms of health and safety and are in accordance with applicable law, including the working environment act.
The customer is under an obligation to maintain compulsory insurance, including industrial injury insurance which shall also cover temporary employees from Show Crew ApS.
Show Crew ApS shall be contacted immediately by phone or mail of any complaints regarding a temporary employee, and if possible before the assignment has been completed so as to allow Show Crew ApS to replace the temporary employee with another.
The customer is always entitled to insist on not having a specific temporary employee.
Neither party can be held liable for matters outside their control and which therefore could not have been foreseen at the conclusion of the agreement or could have been avoided or overcome.
Force majeure may only be invoked if the party in question has given written notice thereof to the other party no later than 3 calendar days after the force majeure event occurred.
Show Crew ApS treat all material and information about the customer and employees that comes to Show Crew ApS’ knowledge as part of the task, confidential.
Other information about work tasks, work address, contact information, crew size, etc. will be passed on to our employees so that they can perform their work optimally.
The legal basis for our processing of personal data:
- When processing personal data in connection with the execution of orders and purchases, including delivery, credit granting and payment, is the legal basis for our registration of the data section 6, subsection 6 of the Data Protection Act. 1, in accordance with Article 6 (1) of the Data Protection Regulation; 1, point (b) on treatments necessary to conclude a contract and for the performance of the contract.
- When we register information required by the Accounting Act or as part of the reporting obligation to the tax authorities, the legal basis is the Data Protection Act section 6 (1). 1, in accordance with Article 6 (1) of the Data Protection Regulation; 1 (c) on treatment necessary to comply with a legal obligation on the data controller.
- The legal basis for our collection and registration of the other personal data is section 6 (1) of the Data Protection Act. 1, in accordance with Article 6 (1) of the Data Protection Regulation; 1 (f) on treatments necessary for a legitimate interest not exceeded for the sake of the data subjects. The legitimate interest that justifies the treatment is the interest in promoting Show Crew ApS ‘business and offering customers the best service and deals.
· The disclosure of information about you may take place while observing the treatment rules in the data protection legislation and other Danish legislation. We will in each case assess whether the disclosure requires your explicit consent, or whether the disclosure can be made on another legal basis.
- The legal basis for data processing exclusively for statistical and scientific purposes is section 6 (1) of the Data Protection Act. 1, in accordance with Article 6 (1) of the Data Protection Regulation; 1, point (e), on treatments necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest. Only information necessary for the investigation is used and the information is not used for purposes other than pure statistics
We may disclose personal information to the following recipients:
• Banking in connection with the administration of payments
- Debt collection and credit information agencies in breach of payment obligations
- Tax authorities and other authorities in connection with statutory reports
• Our data processors based on data processing agreements
We delete the information about you when they are no longer needed.
Show Crew ApS generally follows the storage deadline that applies according to the Accounting Act. In order to ensure proper management of recurring customer relationships, potential complaints and to meet our obligations, we have assessed the need to store information for up to five years plus the current year from which the business relationship has ceased.
Your legal rights:
- Right of access
You have the right to gain insight into the information we handle about you, as well as a number of additional information.
· Right to have corrections made in personal dataIf you believe that the personal data we treat about you is inaccurate, you have the right to have it corrected. You must contact us and tell us where the inaccuracies are and how they can be corrected. We must in any case decide whether we believe your request is justified. When you approach a request to correct or delete your personal data, we will investigate whether the conditions are met and then make changes or deletions as soon as possible.
- Right to delete personal data
We generally delete personal data when they are no longer needed. In special cases, you have the right to have specific information about you deleted before the time of our general general deletion. This applies, for example, if you withdraw your consent and we have no other basis for processing the information. If you believe that your data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which we obtained it, you may request that it be deleted. You can also contact us if you believe your personal data is being processed in violation of the law or other legal obligations.
- Right to limit the processing of personal data
If you dispute any information that we have registered or otherwise process, you may request that we limit the processing of the information until we have been able to determine whether the information is correct. You may also request limitation instead of deletion if you believe our processing of the information is illegal or if you believe we no longer need the information or if you believe your legitimate interests precede the data controller’s legitimate interests. If you are satisfied that our treatment is to be limited, we will in future only process the information with your consent, or in order for legal claims to be established, enforced or defended, or to protect a person or important social interests.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to receive personal data that you have made available to us and those we have obtained from you with other actors on the basis of your consent. If we process data about you as part of a contract where you are a party, you can also receive your data. You also have the right to transfer these personal data to another service provider. You can also ask us to have the information sent directly from the controller to another authority or company. If you want to use your right to data portability, you will receive your personal data from us in a commonly used and machine-readable format.
· Right to object to the processing of personal dataYou have the right to object to our processing of information about you. You can also object to our disclosure of your data for marketing purposes. You can use the contact information on our website to send an objection. If your objection is justified, we will cease processing the information.
· Right to withdraw your consent
If our processing of your information is based on your consent, you may at any time withdraw the consent. If you revoke your consent, we can no longer process the information. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the consent-based treatment prior to revocation. If we have a different legal basis for treatment than consent to an autonomous purpose – for example, retention of information for compliance with accounting rules – this treatment may continue.
Your rights to our processing of information about you:
You can make use of your personal data rights by contacting us. You can find our contact information on our website.
Once you have requested access to information about you, getting them corrected or deleted, or if you have objected to our data processing, we will investigate whether it is possible to accommodate you. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible and no later than one month after we have received your inquiry.
If you are not satisfied with our answer, you have the opportunity to appeal to the Data Inspectorate. In general, if you are dissatisfied with the way your personal information has been processed, you can complain to Datatilsynet, who then investigates the case and makes a decision. You can write to Datatilsynet via Digital Post at Borger.dk, where the submission of your inquiry is made secure (encrypted).
You will find Datatilsynet’s contact information at www.datatilsynet.dk.